- Strive to meet their full potential and explore their gifts and talents
- Engage in their community and do real work in the real world.
- Demonstrate respect for others and all of God’s creation.
- Go the extra mile to deliver excellence in student learning and teaching practices.
- Establish a dynamic learning community that is responsive to students and parents.
- Are committed Christians who live out and model their faith.
- Partners together to help children flourish in their spiritual, social, cognitive, physical, and emotional development.
- Cares for and shows compassion for all members of our school.
Over the years,
the school has developed a strong reputation for academic excellence, as well as for its caring and supportive community. Many of our alumni have gone on to successful careers in various fields, and have continued to live out their Christian faith in their personal and professional lives.
Today, Hope Lutheran Christian School continues to thrive as a vibrant and dynamic learning community that is deeply rooted in its Christian heritage. We are proud of our history and excited about the future, as we continue to prepare the next generation of Christian leaders and servants.
“Hope Lutheran was highly recommended to us. We are so thankful that Hope has become my child’s safe haven and a community for our family to grow in. Being part of this community is a Christian education.”
– HLCS parent